What to expect every service, every time.
- Prices may increase on all services for: extreme changes, specialty wraps, corrective services, long hair, use of additional time and/or product.
- “In order to serve our guests to the best of our ability we ask that any appointments that requires 90 minutes or more reservation time have a credit card on file with the salon to secure your appointment. We use a secure portal. Your information is not accessible to anyone but the merchant service company once entered into the system.
Your credit card will not be charged unless we need to enforce the cancellation policy.”
On-line Booking will require a credit card deposit of 25%.
Please allow a minimum of 24hrs notice when moving or cancelling an appointment.
Arriving Late: 30min + could result in having to reschedule your appointment for another time.
A $50 (Or 50% Service charge, for services less than $100.) can result from missed appointments, excessively late, less than 24 hour notice of cancellation.
- When you show up late to your appointment it compromises the quality of our work and points of difference however whenever possible we will do our best to accommodate you. We may ask you to reschedule your reservation if you arrive more than 15 minutes late.
- As a courtesy we will call, text or email to confirm your reservation one business day in advance.
- We care about your experience. If your service doesn’t meet your expectations and needs to be tweaked, please let us know within one week so we can make it right beyond that point it will be considered a new visit and we will change accordingly.
- You can return retail items for exchange or store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- We can’t give refunds on gift cards purchased and they may not be transferred or redeemed for cash, please hang on to them we are not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
- We accept all major credit cards, gift cards, and cash. We do not accept personal checks.